Frequently asked questions
Artwork may be sent via email, FTP, or file-sharing services like Dropbox. Please ensure that artwork and text are in vector form; if not possible, submit the highest resolution available. Accepted file formats include CorelDraw (.cdr), Adobe Illustrator (.ai or .eps), PDF, or high resolution TIFF files. Files must be saved to be read on a PC.
For reorders with editable artwork on file, a $10 (v) copy change fee may be assessed.
Digital proofs will be sent by the end of the business day following order submission. The first 5 proofs are available at no cost, but a $10 (v) fee will be assessed for any proofs beyond that.
Delays in approving the proof may result in delayed production and shipment. Production cannot begin without proof approval. Once a proof is approved, Legacy Crystal will not be held responsible for any misspellings.
Standard production time is 5 to 7 business days from proof approval but may vary with the volume of business. Should production time extend past this time frame due to high volume, we will notify you when the order is received. Large orders may require additional production time.
Rush production is available on most orders. See below for details, or request more information before placing your order.
Shipping & Handling
All shipments are FOB Dallas, Texas and sent via UPS. All shipments are subject to dimensional weight charges. Orders being shipped to local addresses may be sent via courier, if requested at time of order placement.
To ensure safe delivery, special packing materials are required. A boxing charge of $5 (z) per master carton will be added to the freight charge to cover these additional costs.
Should an item arrive damaged, please email us within 48 hours of receiving the package with the order number, specific item(s) damaged, and photographs of the packaging and the item. Be sure to keep the original packaging. Upon receiving your email, we will file a claim with the carrier and create an order for a replacement piece.
Pricing & Additional Fees
All product prices are in U.S. Dollars (r) and include a single-location engraving. Pricing does not include shipping and handling fees. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Additional services and fees:
- Additional Location Etching: $10 (v) per additional location, per piece
- Boxing Charge: $5 (z) per order.
- Color Fill: $10 (v) per color, per piece (also adds 2 business days to normal production time)
- Custom Award Design: $60 (v) per hour, with a minimum of $25 (v).
- Drop Shipments: $5 (z) for each location after the first, plus shipping charges
- Rush Production: $100 (v) for 3 to 5 days production, $200 (v) for 2 days production.
Other Points of Interest
- Orders cancelled before proofing will be deleted without incurring any fees.
- Orders cancelled during proofing will incur fees for time spent proofing; additionally, restocking fees may be assessed.
- Orders cancelled after proof approval will incur restocking fees, in-bound freight costs (if applicable), and/or the cost of any finished product (if unable to be used for other orders).
Guarantee: Defects in workmanship will be corrected without charge. However, please be aware that, with crystal, minor variations in clarity can occur. Occasional air bubbles, chill marks, or flow lines are inevitable. Such minor variations are not considered defects.
Returns are not accepted.
Trademarks: All liability for the proper use of logos or trademarks rests with the customer. Legacy Crystal assumes no liability for trademark or copyright disputes. Legacy Crystal reserves the right to photograph or show as samples any item produced by us, without any liability on our part as to trademark or artwork rights. All logos shown on this website are for display only. No endorsement of products should be implied.